Thursday, May 3, 2012

29 weeks- new photos

I had a great appointment this week! The doctor says Baby Low is healthy, and doing great!! She is weighing in at a little over 2 pounds now. During the ultrasound, I got to see her blinking her eyes an sucking on her bottom lip! She is precious, perfect, and I love her so much!!!

 Here is her profile (kinda blurry). Look at how cute her little nose is!!

Here is her little foot! I love this picture! This is what she uses to kick me every night! The doctor said her head is down, her bottom is near my belly button, and her feet are over near my left ribs. She is in an upside down L shaped position.

Still no news on the name front. Mike and I look and talk about it pretty much every night! It is so hard to pick!! 11 weeks left to decide!!


No comments:

Post a Comment