Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break and 25 weeks

25 weeks!! (with an amazing background)
I had such a great time with the family in Perdido Key! The weather was perfect. I got to relax, read 2 books, and spend time with my fam! I had fresh redfish caught by Chris, and went for one of dad's famous "sunset cruises" to dinner on the water. Baby Low LOVED laying out! I don't know if it was the light or the heat from the sun, but she went crazy whenever I was laying out on the beach each day. She was moving around so much, you could see my stomach moving. The grandparents both got to feel her move this week- which was so special!!!Claire dug a hole for my belly so I could get some sun on my back. She measured to make sure it was the perfect fit for my bump. Thanks Claire!! :) That's right- I rocked my two-piece! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment